Performance Enhancement Program
The Performance Enhancement Program is designed for people who have specific performance and productivity goals they want to achieve today. This program will provide the tools you need to achieve that goal.
With the above program you’ll gain:
- A clear understanding of the time and energy drains you’re facing.
- Simple, effective tools designed to fit your natural style that dramatically boost your productivity.
- A game plan with specific goals and deadlines to produce the results you desire.
- Organization of your physical workspace.
- Coaching and support to help you continuously improve the results you get.
- The joy of having complete control of your work environment.
The Performance Enhancement Program includes:
- An initial meeting in which we identify your time/energy drains and create a plan for eliminating them.
- 1/2 day spent in one of two ways:
- Reorganizing your physical work environment – desk, files, floor, credenza and email. The bulk of the reorganization work you’ll be performing on your own.
- Strategy Session to understand what’s working and not working, uncover what’s in your way, work through blocks, and create a game plan
- Weekly 1-hour telephone coaching sessions for the 4 weeks immediately following the physical work-environment reorganization to support you as you develop the habit of using your new productivity tools and assure that you’re staying on plan.
- Unlimited phone and email access for one month, during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday), for those times when you feel yourself slipping into old habits.
Again, I want you to make an informed decision. My experience has been that people who choose the performance enhancement program often fail to complete the reorganization that will drive their success in achieving their goal. They also fall back into old habits more quickly when experiencing increased levels of stress – business or personal. Finally, they don’t have outside support — that external, non-emotional perspective on the challenges they face to help them to grow and excel during challenging times.
If you’re truly a self-starter, with intense focus that allows you to stay on the path regardless of what’s happening in your environment, the Performance Enhancement Program can work well for you. If not, it’s in your best interest to consider either The Life-Time Peak Performer Program or The Peak Performer Program.
Reduce Stress and Start Saving Time, Money and Energy
Contact Cathy Sexton – 314-267-396 or schedule time on Cathy’s calendar