The Life-Time Performance Improvement Program is designed for those who understand that creating exceptional results isn’t enough. Those people understand that results have to be sustained, year in and year out with constant performance improvement. The Life-Time Performance Program is created for those who are committed to sustainable, exceptional results.
With the above program you’ll gain:
- Personal performance improvement
- A clear understanding of the time and energy drains you’re facing
- Simple, effective tools designed to fit your natural style. These tools will dramatically boost your productivity.
- A game plan with specific goals and deadlines to produce the results you desire.
- Organization of your physical workspace
- Coaching and support to help you continuously improve the results you get.
- The joy of having complete control of your work environment.
- Life-Time Performance Improvement: the tools you gain will assist you through the rest of your life.
The Life-Time Peak Performer Program includes: 6 month & 12 month packages
- Two or three sessions spent in one of two ways:
1) An initial meeting in which we identify your time/energy drains and create a plan for eliminating them
2) Strategy Sessions to understand what’s working and not working, uncover what’s in your way, work through blocks, and create a game plan
- Reorganizing your physical work environment – desk, files, floor, credenza and email.
Weekly 1-hour telephone coaching sessions
2-day session to support you as you develop the habit of using your new productivity tools and assure that you’re staying on plan
Bi-weekly 1-hour telephone coaching sessions based on package
- Monthly coaching sessions (number based on package). These coaching sessions will:
- 1) Help you adapt quickly and productively to new opportunities.
- 2) Help you establish and achieve new goals to continuously improve your performance.
- 3) Help identify and eliminate new energy drains and keep you from falling back into old habits during times of stress.
Unlimited phone and email access for six months, during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday), for those times when you feel yourself slipping into old habits
- Tools for Life-Time Performance Improvement
Improve performance, Reduce Stress and Start Saving Time, Money and Energy
Contact Cathy Sexton – 314.267.3969
or schedule time on Cathy’s calendar
This program not for you? Check out these other programs: