If you desire to…
- Be More Organized and Improve your Work Environment
- Be on Top of Projects and Deadlines and Advance Your Career
- Accomplish More with Less Effort and Grow Your Business / Make More Money
- Spend More Time with Family & Friends
- More Time and To Do What You Love
- Reduce stress, frustration or the overwhelming feeling of having too much to-do without enough time
…then these programs are for you, your group or staff.
Productivity Program Speaker Cathy Sexton offers practical solutions with take-away value that attendees can begin using immediately in their personal and professional lives. Discover the secret of being Focused, Organized, and Productive. Practical tips, techniques and tools help to reduce the frustration caused from handing physical, digital and mental clutter.
There is NO better investment that you can make than in yourself or your staff!
Especially when it allows you to reduce stress and gain back control over Time, Money and Energy.
All of Cathy’s presentations feature time-tested productivity principles and best practices:
MOST REQUESTED PROGRAMS:
- 6 Steps to IGNITE Productivity and Accelerate Results ™
- 5 Keys to SPEED up Your Productivity ™
- Surviving the Time Crunch ™
- Rev Up Your Productivity: Secrets of Highly Successful Professionals ™
- Conquer the Battle of Email Overload ™
- Leveling the Scales of Work Life Balance ™
OTHER TOPICS INCLUDE:
- 3 Keys to Getting More Done With Less Effort
- Being Productive While Wearing All The Hats
- Causes and Cures for Procrastination
- Maximizing Your Most Precious Resource – Time! ™
- Help! I’m Buried in E-Mail ™
- Organizing Your Mind and Your Desk for S.U.C.C.E.S.S.™
- Playing The Daily Game of OUTLOOK
- T.G.I.F. – Time, Goals, Initiate, Follow Through
- Organizing (Home / Work) Where Do I Start?
- Organize My Sewing Room You’ve Got To Be Kidding!
- Getting and Staying Organized – Explore the 5 areas of Clutter
Contact Cathy as your time management speaker in St. Louis, MO or nationally
Call today to schedule Cathy as your next program speaker
Program, Lunch & Learn, Workshop, Seminar or Breakout Session