Peak Performer Program – 3 Month Program
The Peak Performer Program is designed for people who want to dramatically increase their productivity. It helps them to get the support they need to develop the habit of using their new productivity tools — tools designed specifically to fit their natural style.
With the Peak Performer Program you’ll gain:
- A clear understanding of the time and energy drains you’re facing.
- Simple, effective tools – designed to fit your natural style to dramatically boost your productivity.
- A game plan with specific goals and deadlines to produce the results you desire.
- Organization of your physical workspace.
- Coaching and support to help you continuously improve the results you get.
- The joy of having complete control of your work environment.
The Peak Performer Program includes:
- An initial meeting in which we identify your time/energy drains and create a plan for eliminating them.
- One session, one of two ways
- Reorganizing your physical work environment – desk, files, floor, credenza and email.
- Strategy Session to understand what’s working and not working, uncover what’s in your way, work through blocks, and create a game plan
- 13 Weekly 1-hour telephone coaching sessions to support you as you develop the habit of using your new productivity tools and assure that you’re staying on plan.
- These ongoing coaching sessions help you sustain your skills/productivity during this time.
- Unlimited phone and email access for three months, during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday), for those times when you feel yourself slipping into old habits.
- Attendance to public classes and webinars at reduced rates or no charge
- Productivity package
I want you to make an informed decision. To that end, I want to make sure you are aware of what you’re foregoing by choosing the Peak Performer Program instead of the Life-Time Peak Performer Program. In essence, the Peak Performer Program will boost your productivity in the environment in which you work today.
It does not provide the ongoing support that will allow you to adapt quickly and productively to new opportunities, establish and achieve new goals, avoid new energy drains or keep you from falling back into old habits during times of stress. The ongoing coaching support of the Life-time Peak Performer Program is what truly makes results sustainable year after year in the dynamic environment in which you live.
Contact Cathy Sexton – 314.267.3969 or schedule time on Cathy’s calendar
Monthly Payments available
Check out the other programs:
Reduce Stress and Start Saving Time, Money and Energy
Contact Cathy Sexton 314.267.3969 or schedule time