Personal Productivity Plan
Do you want to get more done? The Personal Productivity Plan is designed for people who have a specific performance/productivity goal they want to achieve. This program will provide the plan you need to achieve that goal.
With the above program you’ll gain:
- A clear understanding of the time and energy drains you’re facing with your number one productivity zapper
- Simple, effective tools, designed to fit your natural style, that dramatically boost your productivity
- The joy of having some control of your work environment
- Get more done with less effort
The Personal Productivity Program includes:
- A one-on-one session spent reviewing and guiding you through tackling your number one productivity zapper
A support call to fine tune or tweak your new process
Unlimited phone and email access for one week, during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday)
Again, I want you to make an informed decision. My experience has been that people who choose the personal productivity plan often fail to complete the reorganization that will drive their success in achieving their goal. They also fall back into old habits more quickly when experiencing increased levels of stress – business or personal. Finally, they don’t have outside support, that external, non-emotional perspective on the challenges they face to help them to grow and excel during challenging times.
If you’re just needing a tweak to your present system the Personal Productivity Plan can work for you. If not, it’s in your best interest to consider either The Performance Enhancement Program, The Life-time Peak Performer Program or The Peak Performer Program.
Reduce Stress and Start Saving Time, Money and Energy!
or schedule time on Cathy’s calendar
Contact Cathy Sexton 314.267.3969 or schedule time