With our busy schedules it is not easy to keep our life in balance. We can not remove all the stress, but we can eliminate some of the obstacles we have control over. There is so much to do, and when we are not doing what we should we are thinking about doing it! Make the time to relax!
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Light a scented candle.
- Laugh – it is hard to be stressed if you’re laughing or smiling; this includes those around you also.
- Take 10 minutes and clean the clutter from your desk – very powerful.
- Thoughts – Whatever you think and believe – you create. Adjust your inner voice if you need to.
- Play soothing music.
- Switch gears – Simply taking a break and doing something completely opposite of whatever is causing you stress can work wonders. If you have a desk job-take a walk, if you are on your feet all day–sit and take a break.
- Stretch your tired muscles.
- Indulge yourself in a special treat.
- Try meditation or yoga.
- Let go of the small stuff or things you can not control.
- Take a few minutes and feel grateful for the good things in your life.
- Think about the glass being half full – not half empty.
- Remember life is a journey and not a destination.
- Just Say No!
- Want a one-second stress reliever? Turn down people or projects that make you feel overextended, overcommitted or overwhelmed.
JUST AWESOME!!!!!!Gr888 Job…
Thanks for the great Post – very COOL!!!
Wow!, this was a real quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I keep putting it off and never seem to get something doneeducation degree online
That is pretty helpful. It provided me some ideas and I’ll be posting them on my website soon. I’m bookmarking your site and I’ll be back. Thank you again!adoption interest free loans
thank you for posting this one up..it is very interestingfinance calculator
hey, your post truly helps, now i receive the same troubles, and i have no clue on how to solve the issue. finanlly i look yahoo and found your post, it helps me get rid of my trouble. thanks once againjust one thing, may i paste your entry on my blog? i will add the source.regards!health Weight loss
I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
Oh..Wonderfull place of challange and even notable one after …will give rise to trying all the tips..Thanks…
Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!
I liked it. So much useful material. I read with great interest.
Good day,your web log is a very wonderful one.Thewritten content is actually useful.
thanks a lot,my good friend .,the blog post is invaluable to me,i studied more from your website.
Whoah this weblog is magnificent i love reading your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You already know, lots of people are looking round for this information, you can help them greatly.