Time spent increasing motivation results in greater workplace productivity, reduced stress, and engaged employees.
Many organization, unfortunately, don’t understand the importance of motivating employees.
Lack of motivation among employees reduces workplace productivity. Corporate profitability and revenue growth can often overshadow the importance of employee engagement. A workplace filled with unengaged employees more than likely will have a negative effect on corporate performance. Do you know the causes of low productivity among your staff?
To increase workplace productivity first identify the root of employee behavior and how it relates to low productivity. Then establish strategies to increase productivity.
- Learn how your employees tick and understanding their motivation factors
- Establish a process to personally recognize individuals for good performance
- Publicly recognize them for their hard work
- Not everyone is motivated by the same things; creating a variation of incentives is key
- Job satisfaction is crucial and using an employee assessment can help the employee as well as the company in establishing the best job/employee match
- Avoiding micromanagement will instill trust, gives freedom and helps employee growth
- Engaging employees in the decision process will increase buy-in as well as increased ownership
- Personal development, training and increasing knowledge benefits both individuals and the company
Contact us TODAY for more information:
Cathy is available for staff training, lunch and learns,conference speaker, program speaker and facilitates workshops on improving productivity, time management training, organization skills improvement, workforce development, process improvement, email management, goal setting, staff and individual coaching.