This program is designed for those who understand that creating exceptional results isn’t enough. Those results have to be sustained year in and year out with constant performance improvement. The Life-Time Performance Program is created for those who are committed to sustainable, exceptional results.
With the above program, you’ll gain:
- Personal performance improvement
- A clear understanding of the time and energy drains you’re facing.
- Simple, effective tools, designed to fit your natural style, that dramatically boost your productivity.
- A game plan with specific goals and deadlines to produce the results you desire.
- Organization of your physical workspace
- Coaching and support to help you continuously improve the results you get.
- The joy of having complete control of your work environment.
The Life-time Peak Performer Program includes:
An initial meeting in which we identify your time/energy drains and create a plan for eliminating them
- Two full days (16 hours) spent in one of two ways: Reorganizing your physical work environment – desk, files, floor, credenza and email…OR…Strategy Sessions to understand what’s working and not working, uncover what is in your way, work through blocks, and create a game plan
Weekly 1-hour telephone coaching sessions for the four weeks immediately following the 2-day session to support you as you develop the habit of using your new productivity tools and ensure that you’re staying on plan.
Bi-weekly 1-hour telephone coaching sessions for five months with annual extensions available.
These monthly coaching sessions begin the eighth week after your work environment reorganization.
These coaching sessions help you adapt quickly and productively to new opportunities, establish and achieve new goals to continuously improve your performance, identify and eliminate new energy drains and keep you from falling back into old habits during times of stress.
These coaching sessions are what allow you to sustain your performance improvement for a lifetime.
Two office visits after your office reorganization to assure that the plan is working as intended. If not, the plan will be modified as necessary.
These visits will occur during the third and sixth weeks after your office reorganization.
Unlimited phone and email access for six months, during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday), for those times when you feel yourself slipping into old habits.