NEW DATES: September 7 & 14, 2011
You can boost your productivity and ignite your performance by identifying and using the components of the Outlook environment.
Sending, replying and reading e-mail takes up so much of our time it is hard to get our work done. Utilizing Outlook effectively will save you time, energy and help manage your e-mail, appointments and more. Outlook is a great system that works toward maximizing your daily performance. Discover how to tame your inbox and organize your professional life.
This program will help you:
- Create a process to use Outlook in an effective manner on a daily basis
- Use folders to organize messages
- Learn how to use flags, colors and rules to keep tasks and email in control
- Using task, calendar, notes all in an integrated process
- Schedule appointments, meetings, projects
- Create and edit tasks templates, views and To-do bar
- Utilize notes powerfully
These hands-on classes will jumpstart your productivity and give you a new way to process all you need to do. Bring your laptop and let Outlook help manage your day.
2 Session Event:
with limited seating so sign up now! Only $147
Session 1: September 7th
Session 2: September 14th
5th 3rd Bank
2981 Dougherty Ferry Rd (Corner of Dougherty Ferry and Big Bend)
Valley Park, MO 63122