Save Time and Improve Productivity with Daily Use of Microsoft Outlook!
You can boost your productivity and ignite your performance by identifying and using the components of the Outlook 2007 or 2010 environment. This program will help you:
- Create a process to use Outlook in an effective manner on a daily basis
- Use folders to organize messages
- Learn how to use flags, colors and rules to keep tasks and email in control
- Use task, calendar, notes all in an integrated process
- Schedule appointments, meetings, projects
- Create and edit tasks, templates, views and To-do bar
- Utilize notes powerfully
These hands-on classes will jumpstart your productivity and give you a new way to process all you need to do. Bring your laptop and let Outlook help manage your day.
2 Session Event with limited seating so SIGN UP NOW! Only $127
Session 1: June 21st and Session 2: June 28th
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
5th 3rd Bank
2981 Dougherty Ferry Rd (Corner of Dougherty Ferry and Big Bend)
Valley Park, MO 63122