What is a coach?
- A coach challenges you and takes the time to find out what winning in life means to you.
- A coach is your partner in living the life you want to accomplish, personally and professionally.
- A coach is a sounding board and builds a successful partnership.
- A coach is someone to hold you accountable, to make sure you really do live up to your potential.
- A coach is a guidance system, to help lead you to success.
Coaching can help you:
- Gain peace of mind
- Maintain work-life balance
- Accomplish more than what you can accomplish on your own
- Improve focus and produce results more quickly
- Take control over your life and not just react to circumstances
- Identify personal, business and relationship goals
- Be accountable to yourself through implementation of action plans
- See outside perspectives
- Learn specific insights and skills to empower you toward your goals
- With tools, support and structure
- Be empowered to reach and obtain your vision and goals
After reading this, do you believe you could benefit from a personal productivity coach? Let Cathy help you! Learn more here: http://cathysexton.com/services/coaching-individual-group/what-is-coaching/