Who hires a coach?
People hire coaches because:
- They want to improve their life
- They want to grow as a person, employee, boss, spouse, friend
- They want to accomplish more
- They need someone to be accountable to
- They need a new perspective
- They feel stuck
- They want more but need help getting there
- They have goals that they want to accomplish quicker
Do I need a Coach?
- Are you doing what you most enjoy?
- Is life easy?
- Are you stressed and frustrated in a current circumstance: Relationships, Business, Workspace, Workload, Home, Surroundings, etc?
- Do you have what you most want?
- Are you settling?
- Do want more out of life?
- Do you want to accomplish more?
- Do you need motivation?
- Do you need a new perspective?
Each one of us is aware that we can achieve more out of life. No matter where you are in life, there is always a desire for more. More success, more money, better relationships, a deeper feeling of meaning in life, etc. Productivity and performance coaching can give you the motivation required to unlock your full potential.
For more information on coaching, read “Productivity Coaching: Part I.” http://cathysexton.com/productivity-coaching-part-i/